1.5
Style and Design

End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book.Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie.

My book started out an 8 X 11 and I changed it to a 6 X 9 with 185 pages. Valerie never told me that there was a 6 X 9 template Diggy Pod had. She just gave me margins so their employees are not well trained. I did correct it 6 X's and I believe that Valerie sent it to print prior to my last revision as I have an email from her dated February 1 at 9:21 AM and February 9 asking about the margins.

Shawn Hawley, Manager also e mailed me quite a few times marketing Diggy Pod. When I received the book there were numerous formatting errors, over 114. When I complained and only disputed $148.44 of the $479.56 in charges to take half the blame he flew off the handle and blamed me. I wrote the CEO and received no response.

Diggy Pod does not provide quality service, markets their products only and outright lies on their ad about customers "commitment to quality." Please do not allow them to print your book. Go to Instant Publisher as Diggy Pod is only interested in your money and will fight you tooth and nail to keep it.

This book was written to honor a child who died and now I cannot afford to rewrite it.I am giving the 50 books away letting people know that Diggy Pod is the worst company in my 63 years of life I have ever dealt with.

Review about: Diggypod Publishing Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Cover.

I didn't like: 114 formatting errors.

Had an Experience with DiggyPOD?

Comments

Totally agreed, be careful they won't have a friendly technical support and

In response to the customer complaint.DiggyPOD received customer order on 1/30/2017 at which time our terms & conditions needed to be accepted to place the order.

Under the terms/conditions we have listed the following:

Proof-reading of material will be the responsibility of the customer for spelling and layout accuracy.

DiggyPOD prints from a print ready pdf file that the customer sends to us when placing their order. We do not offer formatting or layout services. The customer approves the proof, we then print the books & ship them to the customer. The customer contacted DiggyPOD regarding spacing issues that were in the books she received.

The spacing issues were in the file that the customer sent to us & also in the proof that the customer approved before her book went to print. After various attempts to work with the customer & allow them to send in the correct file, the customer could not find the correct file & then filed a credit card dispute thru PayPal. After re-iterating again to the customer that we would allow the customer to send in the correct file that they claimed to have, they cancelled the credit card dispute & said that they accept responsibility for the mistake & would send in a new file once they got back from vacation. Six weeks later the customer contacted us & said they could not find the correct file because of computer issues.

All correspondences are documented thru email.

DiggyPOD is committed to...

I fail to see the customers logic leaving this completely unfounded review some 6 months later.

DiggyPOD has a 99% customer approval rating from verified customers, I fail to see her logic here.