1.1K views

I am a new author and have never tried to print a book, nor anything about how to go about printing a book. I searched the internet high and low to find a book printer; I eventually choose DiggyPOD, because when I called, someone answered the phone and also answered all of my questions. My main contact was Karen, and she was very professional and took the time to explain everything I needed to know.

When I submitted my files, they took the time to point a couple of formatting issues and offered to correct the issues for $30.00, which I was more than happy to pay for. To be honest, I was actually happy that they found the issues, the margins of the text look much better after they fixed them.

Once I approved the online proof, I kept getting emails from them letting me know the progress of my book. I became more excited each time I got the email stating what the progress of my book was, I felt like a little kid counting down the days to Christmas. On Friday, I got the email with my tracking number, which was a day earlier then I thought my book was going to ship. I tracked the shipment every day, until my books finally arrived.

When the books arrived at my home, I kept telling myself not to be disappointed if my book wasn't what I was expecting, I finally got the courage and opened one of the boxes, and I could not believe how great the books looked, they looked better than I could ever imagined. The cover colors were vibrant and the lamination on the covers made everything pop. The inside pages looked great and I loved the binding as well.

Diggypod went well above my expectations and made my dream of publishing my book a reality, I will continue to use them, and give suggest anyone else use them if you are going to print a book.

Had an Experience with DiggyPOD?

Comments

I have to admit, even with all of the positive things I have written myself, this one does sound fake.

Like I said... Any writer with glowing reviews who does not name the book works for Diggy..